Industry 4.0 (I4.0) is a new trend of automation and data exchange in manufacturing technologies. It creates a connected eco-system that allows for real time monitoring, control and optimisation. With demand coming from global and regional markets, Singapore manufacturers expanding overseas should embrace I4.0 transformation to stay relevant.
As companies are journeying towards I4.0, many are looking for answers to these challenges…
How do I upskill my employees quickly to optimize their work performance?
With the advancement of technology, we are unsure what competencies my employees require to stay relevant and effective.
My company has invested or plans to invest in automation. How do I prepare my employees’ mindset to embrace change?
Employee turnover is high in my company. How do I retain talents through a structured development plan?
Automation will replace some current manual processes. How do I re-design the jobs of employees that are affected?
How do I select the most suitable employees to be re-skilled to play a different role in my company?
Training is useful for my employees but they do not have time for offsite training
So, what’s the solution to this?
Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
Yes, it provides insights and concrete data to identify the training needs and skills gaps within an organization, to improve employee’s work performance. When a proper TNA is completed, a holistic training plan can be mapped out to develop your workforce’s competency in a structured way.
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) is working through Singapore Polytechnic’s (SP’s) Company and Workforce Transformation to provide this needed help to manufacturing companies to strengthen their workforce competency – a key success driver for companies to stay competitive and productive!
This program is heavily subsidized by SSG and the subsidy is only available till Jun 2020 (or while the block grant lasts).
There are 2 packages that SP is offering under
Company Workforce Transformation
“Even before we completed the program, our organization has already benefited tremendously from The SP Company and Workforce Transformation (CWT). As we are embarking toward 4IR, this program enables us to achieve better visibility on how to groom and retain talents with relevant future skills-set of worker 4.0”Jeremy FongCEO, Fong’s Engineering & Manufacturing
- UNIVAC PRECISION ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- FONG’S ENGINEERING AND MANUFACTURING PTE LTD
- TAI SIN ELECTRIC LIMITED
- ADVANEX (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
- AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS PTE LTD
- BECTON DICKINSON MEDICAL (S) PTE LTD
- CAST LABORATORIES PTE LTD
- CDI ENERGY PRODUCTS PTE. LTD.
- CEI LIMITED
- CHEVRON ORONITE PTE LTD
- COHERENT SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- CONTAINERS PRINTERS PTE LTD
- EVERBRITE ABRASIVE PTE LTD
- FASTRACK PTE LTD
- FMC TECHNOLOGIES SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- GLIDEROL DOORS (S) PTE. LTD.
- FURUNO SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- GM NAMEPLATE ASIA PTE LTD
- HAI SIA SEAFOOD PTE LTD
- HEITKAMP UND THUMANN (S) PTE LTD.
- HOYA ELECTRONICS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- IDI LASER SERVICES PTE LTD
- KLEEN-PAK PRODUCTS PTE. LTD.
- KONG GUAN DUMPLING/PAU MFR. PTE LTD
- LEE WUNG WOODEN BOXES COMPANY PTE. LTD.
- LEICA INSTRUMENTS (SINGAPORE) PTE LIMITED
- LIM KIM HAI ELECTRIC CO. (S) PTE LTD
- LINXENS SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- LKH PRECICON PTE LTD
- LKH PROJECTS DISTRIBUTION PTE LTD
- MARKONO PRINT MEDIA PTE LTD
- METALCOOL PTE LTD
- MICHELMAN ASIA-PACIFIC PTE LTD
- NPE PRINT COMMUNICATIONS PTE LTD
- OMNI-PLUS SYSTEM PTE LTD
- ONN WAH PRECISION MACHINING PTE LTD
- ONN WAH TECH PTE LTD
- PRIME TECH SOLUTION
- SAURER COMPONENTS PTE. LTD.
- SEMBCORP INDUSTRIES LTD
- SIA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
- SUNYI PRECISION ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- SWISS PRECISION INDUSTRIES PTE LTD
- TEK GUTHRIE PTE LTD
- TLT PRECISION ENGINEERING
- TRU-MARINE PTE LTD
- UNIVERSAL SPRINGS & ENGINEERING PTE LTD
- WAH SON ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
- W2 INDUSTRIAL SERVICES HUB PTE LTD